Circumcision for Adults
Adult circumcision is performed here at the Islamic Circumcision Centre location in Broadmeadows, Victoria, 3047.
Adult men come to our specialized circumcision clinic from all over the state of Victoria, and beyond.
With our combination of local numbing, our traditional technique, and our use of skin glue and stitches, we provide what may be the most comfortable adult circumcision procedure available in Victoria, or anywhere in Australia.
What’s it like getting circumcised as an adult?
Here is what will happen on the day of your procedure:
- After receiving local numbing to the genital area, the circumcision is performed in a completely painless manner.
- After the procedure, we do quick post-procedure check-up to make sure everything is safe to go home.
- Follow-up is required twice after the procedure week later for dressing change and the following week for stitches removed.
- Somebody with sedentary work can return to their job within 48 hours.
- You will have access to Mr. Louay El Masri’s 24 hour personal number to answer any concerns.
Our team is available after procedure as required to answer your questions and to react quickly in the unlikely event that there are any problems.
Mr. Louay El Masri will be reachable anytime in the days following your circumcision procedure. You will have his direct personal phone number.
What Our Customers Say
We care what our customers think of us.
Melbourne Circumcision Centre – Make an Appointment
What is Circumcision?
Boys are born with a hood of skin, called the foreskin, covering the head of the penis. In circumcision, the foreskin is surgically removed, exposing the end of the penis. Circumcision rates have been estimated at around 60% nationally in Australia. Please click below to learn more about baby circumcision at our clinic.
How is Circumcision Performed?
Brother Louay El Masri uses a virtually painless circumcision technique that applies a Mogen clamp with a long-acting local anesthetic. Learn more by clicking below. Contact us anytime at our Melbourne circumcision clinic, and we will be pleased to answer your questions or schedule an appointment.